New Profit's 11th annual Gathering of Leaders is in the rear view mirror, but the dialogue that began last week about social impact, diversity, race, technology and policy will continue.
Stay tuned as we push forward some of the key themes in coming weeks, but in the meantime, check out some of our blog coverage of the event last week:
- Kick-off post with background on the Gathering and thought starters for 2015
- Defining a New Collective Destination panel coverage (featuring John Rice/MLT, Maria Teresa Kumar/Voto Latino, Allen Blue/ LinkedIn)
- Bets Part One (featuring Eric Dawson/Peace First, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris/Center for Youth Wellness, Elisabeth Mason/Single Stop)
- Bets Part Two (featuring Jonny Price/Kiva Zip, Latricia Barksdale/Teach For America, Vineet Singal/Care Message)
- Rethinking and Reshaping Broken Systems panel coverage (featuring Jen Pahlka/Code for America, Kimberly Bryant/Black Girls Code, Frederick Hutson/Pigeonly)
- Bets Part Three (featuring Trevor Potter/Issue One, Jason Saul/Mission Measurement, Marlene Ibsen/Travelers Foundation)
You can also check out the dialogue on Twitter @NewProfit and #NPGathering15.
If you haven't seen the great video that our partners from Hiker created to open the Gathering, click below: