Recently, we launched the second installment of #OpportunityRedefined, a new social entrepreneur-driven digital dialogue series about the future of problem solving in America. We’re exploring rising trends that are shaking up social innovation and giving us hope that some of America’s biggest challenges can be addressed.
This installment will focus on how advances in a variety of behavioral science disciplines – neurobiology, psychology, behavioral economics, and others – are starting to drive a new wave of innovation, with huge implications for program models of organizations working across all facets of human development.
We have collected some articles that pertain to this subject, click the links below to read more!
- Social Entrepreneurs Offer New Thinking on Old Challenges in Early Childhood
- Neuroscience Improves Early Childhood Education Quality
- The Science of a Strong Start
- Reading Time's a Missed Opportunity for Life-Skills Learning
- Teaching Character Versus Life Skills in Schools: What's the Best Approach?
- Dads Spending Time on Baby, Not Baby Talk
- White House Summit Recognizes Early Childhood's 'Persistent Army' But Battle Isn't Over
Let us know what you think on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook using the hashtag #OpportunityRedefined.