Today, Peace First, a New Profit partner in the Reimagine Learning Fund that is dedicated to teaching critical peacemaking skills to youth, announced the five winners of this years Peace First Prize! The Peace First Prize is a national award recognizing youth peacemakers, ages 8-22, who are leaders of change focused on creating peaceful schools and communities.
The Winners Include:
- Yasmine Arrington, 22, Washington D.C.
- Xiuhtezcatl Martinez, 15, Boulder, CO
- Jasmine Babers, 19, Rock Island, IL
- Grace Callwood, 10, Abingdon, MD
- Brennan Lewis, 18, Apex, NC
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you for the amazing work you are doing to improve your communities and the world!
Click here to learn more about each winner and their peacemaking ideas!